SME Harbour – How to apply
The Atos SME Harbour programme has been set up to enable a simpler, safe and transparent way for Atos to partner with small and medium sized enterprises, with SMEs already making up 73% of our supply chain.
We are committed to partnering with SMEs and have designed an application process that is collaborative and efficient. If you are an SME that is interested in partnering with Atos as part of the Programme, please download and submit an application form and return it to email: SMEHarbour.email@example.com
After receipt of the form, we will respond to:
- Confirm successful receipt of the document.
- Review the submission through our portfolio board.
- Advise you of the next steps, expected timelines and any follow up.
- If we feel that Atos is not the right partner for you we will provide you with our feedback and reasons why.
Programme benefits to SMEs
The benefits to the SME as part of the programme include:
- 30 day payment terms
- Access to Atos’ large and diverse client base
- Support from our sales teams across a wide range of markets
- Tailored legal Terms and Conditions to limit risk
- Advice, information and mentorship
- Potential to develop out a specific offering and subsequent sales enablement
- Specialist commercial terms
This list of benefits will continue to develop as the programme matures and will help aid the growth of SME organisations.
“As an SME, it presents a significant challenge to successfully engage with not only the correct SI / channel partner but to continue to maintain a level of success with them. I can say, without hesitation, that Atos have been impressive both with their attitude towards welcoming Infoshare as an innovative SME into their world and to championing Infoshare across the organisation. We have worked hard together to win business and we have been treated as equals throughout. If other large companies adopted the approach that we have experienced with Atos, it is my belief that the Government would significantly increase their ability to reach their 25% SME target to win government business.'' Pamela Cook, Managing Director, Infoshare
SME Harbour Infographic