You can have confidence that Atos always provides the best-in-class cloud services across the UK Public Sector.
Overview - SP-14-004 - Scottish Hosting framework*
The following services are available under the Hosting Services Framework.
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Data Centre Services (including Computing, Storage, Firewalls, Security, Patching, etc.)
- All requirements must be available at a Government Security Level of Official. In exceptional cases some Framework Public Bodies may have requirements above this classification
- 24/7 Support Services
- Minimum Availability of 99.9%
- Access to Government Networks, including SWAN, Janet, N3, PSN and GSX/GSI
- Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and complies with ISO/IEC 27002:2013, or equivalent
- Enablement Services
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Services
- Maximum Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) Rating of 1.8
What Atos Offers - SP-14-004 - Scottish Hosting framework
When buying through Atos you will benefit from:
- Objectives include maximising efficiency and collaboration through aligning with the strategic priorities in Scotland’s Digital Future: Delivery of Public Services, delivery and demonstration of real cash savings, embedding sustainable procurement and improving access to public sector contracts.
- All of the service providers have secure hosting facilities (security compliance of ISO27001).
- All the hosting services will be delivered within the European Economic Area which meets the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998
- All of the service providers have the ability to provide the core services at the Government Security Classification of ‘Official’ which was a minimum requirement of the tender.
- In addition the framework has the ability to meet hosting requirements that are classified as Secret and/or Top Secret
- Cost savings for the Scottish public sector can be achieved through collaboration and exploring more efficient and sustainable forms of Hosting Services.
- Potential for economic growth and local employment opportunities through call-off contracts as all 8 service providers have an economic footprint in Scotland.
- This award follows a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations, and provides an easy route to market for contracting organisations
Find out more about the SP-14-004 - Scottish Hosting framework
More information about the Framework is available from the Scottish Government Procurement Site SP-14-004 - Scottish Hosting Framework site. To find out more about what Atos offers for this specific framework, speak to our dedicated frameworks team via the contact us link at the top of this page.
* The Scottish Government