Atos consistently provides best-in-class digital transformation services delivering savings, choice and flexibility to the UK Public Sector.
Overview - ADDs for Scotland*
The key aim of the ADDs framework is to provide Scottish public sector and third sector bodies (Framework Public Bodies) with one-stop access to a commercial arrangement for the purchase of a range of application services from design through to deployment. It forms part of a wider portfolio of ICT Services Frameworks available to Framework Public Bodies designed to support the Digital Public Services Strategy Scotland’s Digital Future: Delivery of Public Services and other associated strategies and policies such as the High-Level Operating Framework.
ADDs is an end-to-end framework which meets the current and future needs of the Scottish public sector. The framework includes, but is not limited to, the following application, design and development services:-
- Digital transformation of existing services;
- Web based application development;
- Mobile application design and delivery;
- Desktop application design and delivery.
Alongside the main design and build services, the framework allows for application testing (both user and performance testing), application deployment and integration services as part of the Core Services. These services relate to new applications, new developments and also for development of existing applications.
- Application testing may cover both User Experience (UX) testing and System Performance testing.
- System Performance testing will relate to the actual functionality of the application to ensure the application is fit for purpose; meets the original requirements specification; and may include capacity planning or stress testing to ensure the application operates within the expected limits.
- Application deployment services relate to the installation of the application. This can include installation on the customer’s infrastructure and, or deploying the application as a packaged entity from a cloud based service.
- Integration services relates to any requirement for any new development to interact with current systems, this could include, but not be limited to, accessing data from existing applications (or other data sources), providing links to existing applications and other similar inter-operability services.
Additional services also applicable under this framework include:
- Hosting Services
- Support and Maintenance
- Data Migration, and
- Security Services.
Find out more about the ADDs for Scotland
More information about the Framework is available from the Scottish Government Procurement /itservicesframework. To find out more about what Atos offers for this specific framework, speak to our dedicated frameworks team via the contact us link at the top of this page.
* The Scottish Government