The banking industry is getting ever more competitive. Customer demands are rising whilst loyalty rates plummet. Banks need to be designed around their customer’s needs and preferences in order to retain existing customers and attract new ones.
- Maximise the quality of experience for their customers by moving more efficiently, tailoring products to their needs and enabling a secure and convenient environment
- Ensure efficient procedural and transactional activity
- Provide transparency, clear accurate data forms the backbone of business planning
The customised Atos SAP solutions meets this daunting task of bringing together individual modules tailored to specific banking landscapes providing complete answers to complex and ever-changing situations.
The Atos SAP approach
The Atos mantra is “design, build and operate”. Our business technologists thoroughly understand the banking industry and will help identify compelling benefits, then accompany you every step of the way whilst sharing risk and accountability. With 30 years of world class SAP experience, more than 5,000 SAP implementations in 90 countries and some 10,000 SAP specialists, we are ready to help you. Your performance, your consistency across all processes and operations and your agility to react to market driven changes are what we strive for. All this while keeping costs at a minimum.
Our interoperable and highly modular SAP services include:
- SAP Financial Business Intelligence provides a transparent, end-to-end view of the exact financial position enhancing corporate agility and competitive advantage.
- SAP HANA allows access to huge amounts of data in real time allowing for live decisions.
- Smart Mobility solutions for turning context into direct and sustainable business advantage.
- Customer communication channels and CRM for mobility and a 360° approach.
- Transactional banking for encompassing, deposit, loan and collateral management.
- Analytical banking allows information and data to be consolidated and distributed where, when and how it is needed.
- Integration infrastructure places the basics in places so you can jump right into the value added.
- Enterprise Resource Planning for flexibility across all support functions.
Creating SAP that works
There is no one quick fix for every situation. Our Atos business technologists will work together with you on your current status, prioritise your requirements, roll out your pilots and manage every aspect of the adoption.
For more information please download the Atos SAP for Banking brochure: Excellence and growth in banking, innovative SAP for you and your customers