The historic opportunities afforded by digital banking are mirrored by serious threats that require urgent and focused attention.
Financial crime is growing and evolving, and regulation is becoming increasingly stringent. Bespoke legacy systems are not keeping pace and IT, compliance teams and business are all burdened with information silos, lack of visibility and slow and complex reporting processes. The cost of failure is high, but so too is the cost of change.
Transforming strategic risk and compliance in Financial Services
Atos has partnered with Oracle to develop a pre-configured implementation of the industry-leading Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications, delivered via a secure private cloud on a pay-as-you-go basis.
For the first time, this Tier 1 integrated solution is available to Financial Services businesses of all sizes with minimal upfront investment, no additional infrastructure and no in-house IT resource required.
The solution comes ready to use with Oracle Financial Services Anti Money Laundering And Fraud Analytics, providing a unified data model and a comprehensive analytic toolset, enabling you to better manage risk and more effectively meet current and future global regulatory compliance standards. Built on the Oracle Business Intelligence platform, the solution comes ready to use with:
- 90+ pre-defined reports and dashboards for AML and fraud analysis
- Configurable analytics that can be customized to meet business needs
- Sophisticated ad hoc capabilities to develop custom analytics
- Reports and dashboards generated against operational data ensuring immediate access to information
- Export capabilities to share information across the businesses
- Secured information access to ensure data privacy and compliance with data entitlements
Invest in benefits, not boxes
The Atos Oracle Financial Services Analytic Applications solution-as-a-service is designed to offer rapid deployment and a use-based pricing model that minimises Capex and upfront expenditure, and requires no additional resource or skill sets to manage. So without tying up cash in hardware and software, you start delivering value to the business from day one:
- Achieve greater compliance with less staff at lower cost
- Reduce your exposure losses from fraud and the risk of regulator-imposed fines
- Solve the problem of multiple, non-integrated legacy systems
- Enable greater sharing of information and collaboration between business units
- Establish a unified platform for a strategic GRC solution, enabling long term growth of your business with lower TCO
The offering comprises the following components:
- Secure Private Cloud, installed with Oracle Financial Services Analytic Applications pre-configured for AML and Fraud
- Service Desk to record, track and route incidents and change requests
- Enhanced Application Management - a team skilled in OFSAA supporting the installation and making changes on behalf of the client
- Commercial pay-as-you-go model removing the up-front cost of purchase, hosting and configuration
- Extended expertise in Oracle software, including supporting components such as Oracle Database or OBIEE.
UK Partners & Alliances Team
Download our Brochure