Maximising business process performance with Right-fit Application Management for Oracle
Traditional Application Management – typically a one-size-fits-all approach, where the answer is always “standardise, industrialise and globalise” for the lowest possible price – is no longer enough.
With Atos Business Enabling Application Management for Oracle, a tailored approach is developed for each client, designed to meet their business and IT objectives, delivering on the promises of cost reduction, risk mitigation and, crucially, improved IT agility and increased business value.
With over 20 years of implementing, upgrading and supporting Oracle, Atos has the pre-requisite depth of product and industry experience to manage your Oracle applications, including the latest Oracle Cloud, E-Business Suite and Customer Experience solutions. Service performance must be measured through the attainment of Business KPIs, the real heart of a customer's business – and ultimately the measure of their success. While traditional IT SLAs, such as incident response/resolution times and application availability, must still be tracked, business outcomes become the main focus of the service.
What is Right-Fit Application Management for Oracle?
Right-fit Application Management perfectly blends foundation services to drive efficiency with business enabling services that touch on core Oracle business processes, boost performance of your Oracle systems and empower competitive advantage.
Foundation Application Management provides core Oracle Application Support and maintenance, change, enhancement, upgrade and test services, including hosting, Oracle middleware and Oracle database management services.
Business Enabling Application Management provides consulting-led “transformational pathways” that deliver Oracle application standardisation and rationalisation, modernisation and process integration, cloud transformation and ecosystem management. We use standardised building blocks as the basis for every solution, selecting and combining those that are appropriate to your specific business needs. As business technologists we then inject our Oracle know-how and capabilities to deliver efficiency, performance improvements and competitive advantage.
Do you have the following challenges?
- Pressure on IT budget
- Pressure to reduce spend on Oracle Application Management
- Inability to change your delivery model to near-shore and/or offshore
- Difficulty in sourcing the right IT skills to manage Oracle Applications and Technology estate
- Flexibility to manage peaks in demand for Oracle resources
- Inability to respond quickly to changing business needs
- Inability to explore, understand and deploy future Oracle technologies
- Lack of responsiveness to customers and productivity of business users
- Inability to keeping up with legislative changes and implementation of security patches
- Provision of business focussed service level targets for your Oracle systems
- Inability to provide scalable, resilient and highly available Oracle infrastructure
- Inability to re-focus support from “keeping the lights on” to delivering value-add business activities
- Exploitation of cloud services
- Lack of innovations from Application Management Service delivery
- Determining how your investment in Oracle needs to be shaped to deliver continual business change
Let us show you how Atos business oriented Application Management for Oracle can add value to your business.
Head of Oracle Applications Management