At Atos, we power your career to get you to where you want to go
Our 18-month Graduate Programme will power your progress, from graduate to business expert or high-level technical specialist.
You’ll enjoy practical experience and take on real responsibility from your first day, as you build your rewarding and satisfying career with Atos. Whatever scheme you’re on you’ll benefit from the following:
Support & Development Tailored to Your Needs
- Your career development will be supported throughout the Graduate Programme. Your graduate buddy will contact you before you even start work with us, to answer any questions you have, and help you settle in when you arrive. You’ll have day-to-day support from your line manager, who will oversee on-the-job training and organise an individual training plan aligned to the requirements of your role. Your mentor will further support your ongoing personal and professional development throughout the programme.
- Work shadowing opportunities will give you insights into different areas across Atos, and our career development frameworks give clear guidance on suggested career paths throughout the business, and what you need to do to get there. So you’ll have plenty of guidance to allow you to make informed decisions on your long-term career path.
ILM Accredited Development Programme
- You will start your graduate programme with an intensive, two week residential induction course, designed to equip you with key commercial, business and personal skills to help you succeed from day one.
- Over the 18 month Programme, you will attend a series of follow-up training courses to further your development, leading to accreditation from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). The programme covers everything from commercial awareness, managing stakeholders and business strategy, as well as ensuring you are equipped to adopt the professional and proactive mind-set you need to succeed with Atos.
- You will need the right professional qualifications or accreditations to ensure you excel at Atos. Depending on your role this could mean CIMA or CIPD, ITIL Foundation or PRINCE2.
- For technical roles, you could gain Oracle, CISCO CCNA, ISEB Foundation, or Microsoft accreditation. What’s more, we’ll meet all the costs of your learning, examinations, professional membership and give you additional study leave.
- At Atos, we aim to help our workforce train better and faster. Atos University offers you the best training methods on the market, providing instant online access to a wide portfolio of learning solutions straight to your desktop or your mobile device.
- Whether it’s Project Management; ITIL; Sales; Technology training; or you’re looking to build your leadership and managerial capabilities, many of our learning solutions are absolutely free and unrestricted – you’re just a click away, from everything you always wanted to learn.