At Atos we respect and reward achievement. Here are some of the benefits that we offer within the UK.
Competitive base salary
Atos is committed to paying competitive salaries and carefully monitors the salary market. We also believe that individuals should be rewarded with a market-leading salary when their performance demands it. Salary levels are reviewed annually as a minimum.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits that can include:
- Private healthcare – to meet our commitment to your wellbeing, we offer private healthcare as a 'peace of mind' benefit.
- Company contributory stakeholder pension scheme – we offer an attractive stakeholder pension scheme. We match all of your contributions up to 6% and with the lowest charges and class-leading communications we make saving for retirement as simple as possible.
- Life assurance – our death in service benefits ensure additional peace of mind.
- 25 days holiday – with an option to buy or sell five days through our flexible benefits scheme.
- Car allowance or company car – flexibility is a core principle of our reward offering, so we offer a choice.
- Performance bonus – this is based on performance of the business combined with a personal element so that individual efforts can also be rewarded.
To complete your reward package, we offer an additional range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle. These include dental insurance, travel insurance, childcare vouchers and much more. Every year you will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of interesting benefits. Furthermore, by working at Atos, you’ll be eligible for discounts on a range of affinity products that allow you to purchase consumer goods and services at a reduced price.
Atos is strongly committed to public acknowledgement of success and initiative. We formally acknowledge success through ‘Accolade’, our UK recognition programme. Through Accolade we reward key achievements that reinforce the positive behaviour and attitudes that reflect our business goals and company values.
In addition, we give informal public recognition of achievement via a range of internal communications initiatives. We also encourage and enable individuals to raise their industry profile and increase the visibility of Atos via external communications including publication of white papers and speaking at conferences..